Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Santa and Friends

>> Friday, November 24, 2017

Welcome!

I was thinking about doing a crazy "Black Friday" card, but instead I figured I'd bring you a little peace and serenity today, especially if you're spending any part of the day shopping!



I stamped our new Santa with Birds Christmas Scene on white card stock using black ink and colored it with a combination of markers and watercolor pencils.  Once I finished sponging on the sky and snow I added some red marker dots to decorate the tree and layered it on green card stock.  The greeting was pieced together using the first 3 lines from our Simple Pleasures Christmas Greeting and the inverted corners were made using a circle punch.  Both layers were attached to my embossed background and then to a folded green card.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Sue

4 comments:

Karin said...

This is such a great Christmas scene! The different colored birds are so cute and I love the perfect sentiment too!

Robin Clendenning said...

This Santa is my favorite!! I just love the nature scene with him! The birds are so sweet!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, love your pretty sky and awesome coloring of this image. I always enjoy seeing how you color up your stamps - let's us see into what you were thinking when you designed or selected them. Beautiful card.

Shelia said...

Beautiful! I really like the birds all in Blues & reds!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP