Blog Widget by LinkWithin

See You Later

>> Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hi all, I hope your week has went well. Today I have a background stamp new stamp from DRS designs. It's the See You Later, Alligator


I stamp it with Versa Mark and used white embossing powder, then sponged on some of Distress Oxide ink. I cut a circle from the center on another paper I sponged more ink and sprayed it with water. The Frog on a Log I used Copic markers then fussy cut. The Spatter Background was embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped the Toad'ally Wonderful Day embossed with white embossing powder sponged it then cut it apart.

You still have a few day for the The Great Cling Stamp give away.


Have a wonderful day,


6 comments:

Shelia said...

Super cute card, Janett. I really like that background you created for this. Beautiful color combo!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your cute colorful card! Pretty pastels and your froggy is adorable!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

this is so cute, Janett! Love the colors and different backgrounds you made.

Sue said...

LOVE this Janett! Both of your backgrounds are fantastic! All the colors and sponging are spot on!!

Karin said...

Ha ha! I love that frog peeking out through the window you made...Especially with that look on his face! Great background paper you made too!

nwilliams6 said...

Janet, this is soooo cute. Love the colors on your embossed panel and who doesn't love that frog image. The layers and details are perfect on this!!! Super techniques too. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP