Blog Widget by LinkWithin

See Ya Later...

>> Saturday, May 27, 2017

Good morning!

My husband and I are hikers (well how could we NOT be living in the backyard of Yosemite National Park?) so the first thing I thought of was hiking!


Other DRS stamps include: Broken Flower Fence 109K and Hiker Boot Prints 946D
I stamped and masked the sign and then stamped the Broken Flower Fence.  On a separate piece of card stock I stamped  The boot prints and cut it out with a Square die and layered with a pierced square die.  I ran twine around the image layer and foam taped the boot prints over the twine.

This next card uses the new Take a Hike, The new See Ya Later background square and the Silhouette Hiker 1026G.


I stamped the sentiment square all over the tan card stock with Peanut Brittle ink then stamped the Silhouette Hiker on top of the background.  I tore black/gray strips of card stock  to continue the mountain shape.  The Take a Hike sentiment is stamped with black on tan then matted with black then terracotta card stock.  I cut a frame with the double stitched frame die and popped it up.  Just for fun I added a metal button in the bottom left corner.
Thanks for visiting today!  
Have a great weekend!
Robin

6 comments:

Sue said...

2 wonderful card Robin!! Excellent job using the broken flower fence as something other than a corner stamp! Love your eye-catching hiker card! My turn to say I never thought to use the Take a hike with the see you later, alligator background - talk about "duh" :)

Shelia said...

Great cards, Robin! I really like how you used the stamp for the background in the second card. Brilliant idea!

nwilliams6 said...

Robbin. Love these - some super fun ideas for using the new images and making older ones look fabulous with them. Love the sketches you used. Super creativity!! Hugz

Janett said...

Great cards Robin!What a great ideal to use the sign with the flowers. And the black and gray torn paper to continue the mountain shape brilliant.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Robin! Love your first one w/ the bootprints & your take a hike is super.

Karin said...

You are so, so creative!! I love how you incorporated the sign into the fence stamp! Just lovely :) And your hiker card is so masculine with the earthy colors!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP