Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Chicks

>> Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hi Everyone!

While Easter has come and gone, I still had one last card that I didn't share here yet, and since it's very spring themed, I thought I would sneak it in.  I think if you change up the sentiment stamp, it could be a sweet little friendship card for your bestie :)

I colored and fussy cut the Easter Sleepover stamp, and adhered it onto a layered die cut circle.   For the background I used the Spring Crocus stamp, and only stamped the flower portion around the top and bottom of the paper, coloring it up using the same coordinating markers. I'm pretty sure those flowers don't come in pink, but I have it on good authority that creativity is allowed when making cards :) :) :) 


The sentiment was the top portion of the Celebrate Easter Celebrate Christ stamp, which I die cut and matted before adding it to the card. 

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

6 comments:

Sue said...

So pretty Karin! Beautiful flower border - I like them in any color :) Great idea using the black borders - really makes the pastels POP!!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this would work wonderfully as a best friend card. I so want that Spring Crocus stamp!!! Super cute Easter card! Hugz

Shelia said...

Super cute card, Karin. I agree it would make an adorable spring card too. Great color combo!

Robin Clendenning said...

LOVE the pink and yellow!!! Love these colors and those cute little chickies!! Pretty flower borders, just a beautiful card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

so sweet, Karin! Love the springy colors & tulips all around the border. Love these little duckies & the colors your used.

Janett said...

Karin Wow! I so love this card it is the perfect Easter card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP