Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Easter Bunny

>> Saturday, March 25, 2017

Good morning!!
Easter is coming...get ready!

I made this card with our new Release: Happy Easter Everybunny 048D and Sneaky Bunny Flower Pot 035H.
I wanted to add lots of fun Easter colors so I added several rectangles of color (dies by Tonic) I used colors that I colored the image with. Lastly, I added 3 cute "dressed" buttons because as a friend of mine always says, "there's nothing worse than naked buttons", heehee!  I used embroidery floss to dress my buttons.

This second card uses the new release stamps: Springtime Easter Greeting 039G, Easter Egg Hunt Sign 040D and my favorite from a previous release, Cute Bunny With Egg 702D.
The egg dies and clouds are from ODBD. Long oval die is from We are Memory Keepers. The grass is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I fussy cut the bunny and Easter Egg Hunt Sign and sandwiched them in between layers of grass.  I used glitter paper on the layered eggs.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

Special Offer!
Get 30% off when you purchase
these fun designs together.
or

Offer Expires April 1, 2017
Available only on the DRS Designs website.

5 comments:

Sue said...

These cards are absolutely adorable Robin! They are both so bright and cheerful! Love those glittery eggs!!

Janett said...

You have done a great job on theses cards Robin. I love the colors you used on the Bunny Flower pot.

Karin said...

How spring like and cheerful these both are! These are super cute and your coloring is just fabulous! Adorable!

nwilliams6 said...

Oh my gosh, Robin, these are adorable cards. Such bright and cheerful colors and designs. Love them both! I especially love your coloring on those flowers! Lovely work. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are such lovely, happy Easter cards, Robin! Love the pretty spring colors! I always have trouble w/ spring colors..not much of a pastel person, I guess. But I love that these are just tad brighter than pastel.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP