Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Beach Zombie

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I love a beach scene and I love the new Zombie images DRS Designs has come out with, so I combined the two and came up with this fun card!


I stamped the new Zombie hand and Zombie Sign images, masked them and a circle (for the moon), then sponged around them with Distress Inks, and stamped my fav Sea Grass image.  I needed it to look a little more like night time so I added a few moonlight touches with a white gel pen.  Fun, fun, fun. 

Now this would be a bit scarier than some little old sharks don't you think?

Hugz,

Nancy

7 comments:

Karin said...

This is so amazing! Great spooky scene and the addition of the beach grass totally makes it perfect! I love everything about this card!

Sue said...

Incredible card Nancy!! Love the zombie coming out of the sand - just the right amount of creepy :) Your touches of white on the grass is perfection!!

Shelia said...

Never thought to pair the sea grass with this image, but it is fabulous! Great job sponging the colors & adding the sea grass. Great card!

Janett said...

Oh Nancy, I love this, what a great ideal to use the sea grass with the zombie hand. This card is awesome.

Robin Clendenning said...

Gosh Nancy, now I'm afraid to go to the beach!!! Thanks girlfriend, I mean first it was Jaws now zombies! Oooooh, spookie!
This is really cool love it!!

Unknown said...

where are these zombie stamps! Love this!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun is this, Nancy! Geez, I thought all we had to worry about was Jaws on the beach..but I guess there are zombies, too! Love your beach grass & bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP