Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Christmas Night Gazebo

>> Friday, November 27, 2015

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday! 
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Time to get serious about making and/or finishing my Christmas cards. This was a fairly simple one..a little white embossing of the greeting & snowflakes on the navy background, a little embossed snow hill, a fussy cut gazebo w/ a couple of lamp posts and some more white embossing on the bottom of the frame. Nothing too hard or time consuming. I really like the look of white embossing on navy...to me it just looks sharp & clean. I also added a little tree inside the gazebo from the Christmas Village 4 in 1 & added some red ornament dots on it.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.
Supplies:
ink: Memento tuxedo black, Colorbox frost white pigment
paper: Neenah white, navy
accessories: Spellbinders A2 matting basics A & B, white embossing powder, Copic markers, Swiss dot embossing folder, stitched hills dies






7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Julie!!! This is amazing! I totally love it. Great way to use those stamps - I am so inspired. Time for me to get serious about my cards too! Hugz

Donna Whitten said...

Super pretty!!!

Sue said...

Julie, you never cease to amaze me! What a beautiful card! I love the contrast of the bright white with the royal blue - stunning!!!

Gail said...

Julie this is so elegant! I love it!

Samantha said...

This is just lovely, Julie! I go for the blue/white thing too - it's awesome and you've really shown us how it's done! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Julie!! Love the Christmas tree in the Gazebo and your night time scene is wonderful! That IS when we see all the Christmas lights after all!! Wonderful card!

Karin said...

So stunning! I love the contrast between the blue and white and your attention to detail always blows me away!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP