Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Challenge #104 - Boys & Girls!

>> Thursday, January 9, 2014


Happy DRS Thursday Challenge Day!
First, the winner from last week's Challenge....
Congratulations! You are the winner from our Seeing Spots Challenge!
Please send an email to info@drsdesigns.com to claim your prize.

The theme for our next challenge is 
Boys & Girls!
(use an image of a boy, a girl or both!) 
To enter, show us your card  by linking it below and we'd love for you to leave us a comment.  The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, January 15, at 6 pm EST. Challenge entries don't have to use DRS Designs stamps, but if you use them on your challenge card, you'll get an extra entry into the prize drawing. From all of the entries we receive, one lucky winner will be chosen to receive a $10 store voucher to DRS Designs!

Here are the Challenge cards from our talented DRS Design Team:

Shelia

Janett
Karin

Sue
Kecia




7 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards everyone!

Sue said...

I'm feelin' the love ladies!

Karin said...

Those cutie pie kids are super cute, and well done Sue, for thinking outside the box!

Samantha said...

Great cards, everyone! So sweet!

Kecia said...

Aww...I love them all.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there - I used the two stamps that I won from you a few weeks ago, and I wanted to share my creation. It doesn't fit your challenge theme, so I'm leaving a link here as a comment. I love the stamps I chose - thank you! Here's my card:
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/01/purrfectly-wonderful-birthday.html

Wishing you a joyful day!

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for the challenge and for inspiring us!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP