Blog Widget by LinkWithin

STARRY 3-D GIFT CARD HOLDER

>> Wednesday, April 18, 2012



Hello Friends! This is Chrissy D here. I thought I would share some information about my gift card holder! I used the 3-D & Fun Folds CD and the tutorial called 3-D Gift Card Box from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. 

Here are some more details:
Stamp Sets: 819H Interlocking Star BackgroundStarry Background 124H, Coming Soon: Birthday Candle Label Frame, A Gift Card For You
Cardstock: Red, Black, White
Accessories: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Copic Markers, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Scoring Tool, Paper Trimmer

I hope you will join us in the DRS Designs Gift Tag Challenge this week! It is NOT too late the deadline is tonight!!! Thank you for stopping by! Have a Blessed day!


5 comments:

Shelia said...

What a lovely and unique gift card holder!!

Anonymous said...

So cool! Love how that gift card looks in the slot!

Janett said...

What a great ideal. I love the colors.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is way cool, Chris! Love the colors and fun exploding box.

Sue said...

A totally wonderful project! Your detail is incredible too! I can't even begin to think about doing something like this - Can you see me bowing???

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP